Saturday, June 13, 2009

Welcome to Navelosophy!

It's been a very long time since I blogged. But as I missed having the opportunity to tell the world what I'm thinking, I started a new one!

Welcome to Navelosophy - the science and art of pondering your navel. After all, isn't that what a lot of blogs are all about? Introspective, personal opinion, and often... just fluff. Unlike my old blogs I wont follow a particular theme, but you can guarantee that it will include my life as a wife, mother and Australian-in-training....

But first, because they no longer have a home, I will upload my old blogs. Since the demise of their original home (tashitagg.co.za) they have been languishing unread my on harddrive. And as all writers need to be read, I'll repost them here. For the benefit of those who knew and loved the Confessions of a Domestic Goddess, and my Desert Notes.

For new readers, let me elaborate:

Desert Notes was my first blog. I was a South African living in Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates, and was keen on sharing my new life with my friends and family. It was a good blog for me - it led to me being hired to co-write a travel guide to the city!

Then for a while, I was a trainee Domestic Goddess, and in my Confessions, I shared stories of my daughtes, and of my adventures in cooking, and my ongoing war with George, the ironing basket.

So enjoy! Once I've shared the old, I'll begin the new. Pondering my navel. Hopefully eloquently, and in a way that will make you laugh, cry or throw something at the computer screen.

No comments: